The Head event manager is the person who ensure compliance of all operations of the events. He takes responsibility for the management elements and delegating work and assigning roles to managers in order to plan and execute events.
The Head event manager is responsible for:
- the smooth running and coordination of the event
- ensuring the event complies with all relevant government policies and regulations
- ensuring that all forms are filled out and details lodged with the relevant authority
- recording details of invitees and attendees
- budget forecasting and financial control
- client service