The Management group is the staff involved in an event. It is required to document the staff selection criteria and establish the middle management.
The Management group needs to document:
- Allocation of staff, time and required management expertise
- Formal statements of executable roles and responsibilities with assigned decision makers
- Established contractors, documented for liability
- Evaluation criteria for all requirements
The Management group needs to assign:
- a head event manager. The person to ensure overall compliance.
- a treasurer who controls the budget and finances of an event.
- a stage manager and assistants.
- an accountant.
- a head marketing manager.
- a first aid officer.
- a sound engineer.
The Management group is responsible for